|Fast Innovation for SME's - An Exclusive Workshop for SICCI Members by Deloitte
|20 Oct 2016
Time: 4:15 PM - 6:30 PM
Failure to innovate is becoming a survival risk.
The fusion of new technology and new thinking has triggered a wave of disrupt in our economy. An organisation's resilence, growth, and competitiveness are greatly dependent on their capacity to innovate.
In recent years, a faster, simpler and more agle approach to innovate has taken root - Fast Innovation - disrupting thr traditional and expensive innovation model established by larger corporations.
The workshops will provide attendees with an overview of Fast Innovation ilustrated with real-world cases, and simple innovation techniques with big potential for driving productivity and revenue. SME's will gain insights on the following topics:
Leveraging digital technology to differentiate and unlock new income and new value
Using data and analytics to drive customer acquistion, retention, and satisfaction
Drawing on start-up tactics to rapidly bring new products and services to market
In each case, our emphasis will be on the "here and now" – offering attendees a set of simple and ready-to-deploy ideas based on real examples. These include:
• Examples of success enabled by Fast Innovation
• The tools and techniques of Fast Innovation
• How Fast Innovation can be employed by your firm
Date : 20th October 2016, Thursday
Venue : Collision 8, High Street Centre, 1 North Bridge
Road, #08-08, Singapore 179094
Time : 4:15 pm – 6.30 pm
RSVP : Email to Muraly at email@example.com
4.15pm - Registration
4.30pm - Workshop: Fast Innovation
6:00pm - Refreshments & Networking
6:30pm - End of event
| Speaker Details
- Mr. Samuel Cammiss
- Senior Manager in the SEA Innovation Team at Deloitte
- Mr. Samuel Cammiss is a Senior Manager in the SEA Innovation Team at Deloitte. He specialises in bringing innovative services to the market and transforming internal processes. In the world of innovation, Samuel’s expertise spans over technology, strategy and economics. His experience includes advising new commercial ventures and start-ups to appraising government innovation investments and an early career in lab-based R&D. More recently, Samuel provided coaching in digital innovation and technopreneurship as a lecturer at the National University of Singapore’s Institute of Systems Science, focusing on leveraging emerging technology to unlock new business models.
Collision 8, High Street Centre,
1 North Bridge Road, #08-08
Registration is closed for the event.